Athalon™ Filter Elements.
For hydraulic and lubrication oils Betax(c)≥2000 Rated Stress Resistant filter Technology (SRT)
THE ULTIMATE IN FILTER PERFORMANCE
Pall’s Athalon™ hydraulic and lube oil filters combine Betax(c)≥2000 rated, stress-resistant filter technology and a full range of housings to provide the greatest overall filter performance and value available in industry today.
Laid Over Pleat (LOP) Filter Media Geometry
- Maximizes filtration area.
- Increases flow handling capability.
- Reduces filter element size.
Stress-Resistant Filter Medium
- Improves fluid cleanliness consistency.
- Improves performance in ‘real world’ conditions.
- Minimizes static charge generation.
- Prevents damage to filter element, housing, or fluid due to static discharge.
- 60% lighter than comparable filter elements with cores.
- Reduces disposal costs (filter elements are incinerable, shreddable or crushable).
Simple to Install and Inexpensive to Maintain
- Common port and mounting interfaces and cover servicing makes maintenance quick and easy to perform with the minimum of basic tools.
- 10x better efficiency compared to the common performance standard filter with ©¨x(c)≥2000 rating.
- Significantly fewer passes required to reach target cleanliness level.
- Reduces equipment maintenance and unscheduled downtime costs.