Custom Fit YOUR PETRO Store Tank to Spec – PETRO Industrial
CUSTOM FIT YOUR PETRO STORE DOUBLE WALL TANK
This 11,000L PETRO Store 110% Bunded Tank was fitted, for the client, with an iPETRO Fluids Management System, a High Flow Piusi Pump and Meter Combination with High Mast and auto stop Nozzle. Read below for all of the details around the high quality components, which come together to produce one serious piece of kit. PETRO are specialists in the design, manufacture and commission of all downstream refuelling and hydrocarbon storage solutions. Our full-service capabilities stem from our direct factory integration, allowing us to take care of projects from start to finish. #WeAreTheFactory
WE WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU – CALL US FOR A QUOTE TODAY!
- Perfect for home base refuelling.
- Lockable full height pump bay housing.
- Galvanised grated bunded area with drain.
- Numerous spare fittings on top of the tank for retrofitting of instrumentation or other devices.
- 600mm dia manway with internal ladder.
- DN50 (2") Flanged 150# Fill Point with Full Bore Ball Valve / Non Return Valve / Male Camlock Fitting / Dust Cap / Mechanical Overfill Protection Valve and 12V Overfill Alarm.
- DN50 (2") Flanged 150# Suction Point with Anti Syphon / Foot Valve Assembly.
THE FLUIDS MANAGEMENT
iPETRO Cloud Pro is a secure web-based service for the complete management of home depot and home depot networks, allowing online transaction and stock management.
- Enables reconciliation transactions and stock movements both in real time and over defined ranges.
- Allows site operator to monitor transactions and stock movements online - in real time.
- Suitable for fleets up to 10,000 vehicles
With a flow rate of up to 200 l/min, this ST200 Piusi fuel pump doubles the power of the reliable E120 fuel transfer pumps, making it a great time saving unit.
- Also allows for the installation of an oval-gear flow meter, which measures the fuel dispensed with great accuracy.
- 2 x Self-Priming Fuel Transfer Pumps.
- Continuous Running.
- 2050 Watt Motors / 10 amp power draw.
- Maximum Pressure 2.5 bar.
See the PETRO Store Tanks in action, in an in-depth fly-over video below.